• Announcements

• LaToyaADMIN

What to do if you get a "Wrong Password" message   01/21/16

You must reset your password (even if you know it's the right one) before you can sign into the community. Thanks to the upgrade, there's an issue with passwords and signing in. The good news is that you can click here: http://community.grandparents.com/index.php?/lostpassword/ to change your password (it'll let you reuse your old one). If you can't reach the email address connected to your account then please contact the admin at latoya@grandparents.com and I'll help you sort it out. 
    • LaToyaADMIN

Anonymous posting is back   01/21/16

We've removed the extra step that required you to go to the full-page editor to access the anonymous post option. Now, you can reply to a post and toggle the button to post anonymous (see photo below).    Read more on anonymous posting here:    In short, the mods can see who posts as anonymous, we moderate anonymous posts the same as revealed posts, you can reply anonymously to your own topic, you may report anonymous posts.
homeygfunk

Happy Easter!

15 posts in this topic

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday. Let us all know how your day went.

Mine was delightful, homeyl! Hope you're enjoying the holiday, too! :)

bump

Thanks again, homey! Happy Easter to you, too!

had a nice Easter dinner with my daughter

How did your Easter turn out?

Mine was delightful! YDD is a good cook, SIL brought a couple of his delicious dishes, too, and everybody had a good time!

Also, usually, I keep the kids busy while YDD is cooking. But this year, they helped her a little bit, so I got more free time. :)

We went to a non-fast food restaurant. We had a nice time not worrying about cooking or cleaning up.

1 person likes this

bump

My sister is hosting...I get 4 of the 9GK....she's making baskets for them along with an egg hunt. Should be interesting since the two olders are nearly 13...but I get the feeling they will love it anyway. Traditional ham dinner. I'm bringing lemonade, a lemon pie (I have an abundance of lemons this year) and chocolate mint cookies. DD has been avoiding "white food" for Lent...she's lost 25 lbs....but now wants a cookie!

2 people like this

My son is having his egg hunt today since it is supposed to storm tomorrow. Having a ham dinner tomorrow. He is going to make grandma's noodles. Yum!

2 people like this

YDD and the kids went to ODD's today for Easter Egg coloring and a hunt. Then tomorrow morning the kids will wake up to Easter baskets and later, YDD is having us all over for Easter dinner. Looking forward to it!

Edited by RoseRed135
3 people like this

Went to Church, came home watched "The Bible" on TV and grilled steaks for dinner.

Relaxing day.

3 people like this

Kept it simple and the weather couldn't have been better-

2 people like this

Our weather was awful. No egg hunt, but my sister had a couple of craft projects for the 4 kids...The funniest thing of the day, however, sister had stuffed bunnies for the two littles (ages 3 & 6), but the nearly 13yo BOYS laid claim....sister had additional stuffed animals in her stash, so had others for the littles. Food & company all wonderful. I see my DD often, DS, much less and I do love seeing him so happy in his new(ish) marriage.

3 people like this

Delicious dinner, good conversation, all my most loved people - great day!

But summer weather - temperatures in the 80s! Not quite ready for that yet! Should be a little cooler today (low 70s). Whew!

2 people like this