• Announcements

• LatoyaADMIN

What to do if you get a "Wrong Password" message   01/21/16

You must reset your password (even if you know it's the right one) before you can sign into the community. Thanks to the upgrade, there's an issue with passwords and signing in. The good news is that you can click here: http://community.grandparents.com/index.php?/lostpassword/ to change your password (it'll let you reuse your old one). If you can't reach the email address connected to your account then please contact the admin at latoya@grandparents.com and I'll help you sort it out. 
    • LatoyaADMIN

Anonymous posting is back   01/21/16

We've removed the extra step that required you to go to the full-page editor to access the anonymous post option. Now, you can reply to a post and toggle the button to post anonymous (see photo below).    Read more on anonymous posting here:    In short, the mods can see who posts as anonymous, we moderate anonymous posts the same as revealed posts, you can reply anonymously to your own topic, you may report anonymous posts.
SueSTx

New Member Hints

5 posts in this topic

New members MUST amass 10 posts before they can start a topic of their own. Jump into conversations around each category and get a feel of the forum, but please do not bump (reply to) old threads that are more than about three months old.

Our most active forum is MILA:

_*_*_*_*_*_*

Our site has many sub-forums.  To help to amass your 10 posts so you can start your own topic in any of these forums, click on one and reply to a pinned (green thumb tack) topic.  These topics are open without worry about bumping.

Simply say hello here and it will count as one of your 10.

1 person likes this

Hello!   I am excited  to be a new member:)!

Welcome Tired2.  Here is some more information that some new members find helpful.

11 hours ago, Tired2 said:

Hello!   I am excited  to be a new member:)!

And we're happy to have you here! Please do check out the thread that Sue linked above. Welcome!

1 person likes this

Welcome Tired2, I am also new and am enjoying browsing around.  ENJOY!

1 person likes this