• Announcements

• LatoyaADMIN

What to do if you get a "Wrong Password" message   01/21/16

You must reset your password (even if you know it's the right one) before you can sign into the community. Thanks to the upgrade, there's an issue with passwords and signing in. The good news is that you can click here: http://community.grandparents.com/index.php?/lostpassword/ to change your password (it'll let you reuse your old one). If you can't reach the email address connected to your account then please contact the admin at latoya@grandparents.com and I'll help you sort it out. 
    • LatoyaADMIN

Anonymous posting is back   01/21/16

We've removed the extra step that required you to go to the full-page editor to access the anonymous post option. Now, you can reply to a post and toggle the button to post anonymous (see photo below).    Read more on anonymous posting here:    In short, the mods can see who posts as anonymous, we moderate anonymous posts the same as revealed posts, you can reply anonymously to your own topic, you may report anonymous posts.
Hope49

A little vent a little stress a little what if

37 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Hope49 said:

So, for a while there has been a question on whether or not my grand baby was having seizures, because when she would cry she would go limp, head would turn to the side and she would stare blankly. We took her to another doctor who ordered a eeg for next week but what the doctor really thinks it is is anxiety/holding breathe syndeome and when she cries she is passing out. The doctor believes its anxiety from abuse since she has been doing it since she was 1 month old (she is 8 mon. now) the doctor says its from fear. No baby should have anxiety at such a young age...breaks my heart.

Mine too.

Your GB will continue to be in my prayers...

1 person likes this

Dear Hope ,  

I read your story and wanted to reach out to you to let you know my heart strings are tugged on .

I am praying for you and that baby. The mother sounds like she needs very serious mental help

possibly an institution . The baby sounds like the burn caused trauma. I am glad the baby is

with you God has a plan for you . 

Thank you GrandNonna, This has been a long ride and its still going....The mother is still harassing my son....She needs to go away.

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 7:46 AM, Hope49 said:

Thank you GrandNonna, This has been a long ride and its still going....The mother is still harassing my son....She needs to go away.

I do hope your son is printing all these harassments to take to the Court Hearings. The Courts and Judges like to SEE things not just hear things as proof.

I'd you tell your son the same, do not put anything down that she can print and take to Court against him,  or you cell phones, FB etc.

I have been there w/our GS and we were in Court for months and $1000's of dollars. It was against the BF a dirtball and we eventually got at least 50% per a phycologist Dr. report. l  wish you luck, may the good LORD be on your side and your Little Angel's with this Heart Ache.

1 person likes this

What if I had never :   Tried so hard for 8 years to have my 2nd child our DD. All our lives are turned up-side down starting with the BF she got pregnant with. He got into our family and did total destruction, especially to my youngest DD.  Now he is in and out of jail, my baby girl is dead and this DD has moved on and married a man a so called Teacher who beats my GR-Kid some what, emotionally my DD,  maybe physically not quite sure, saw a couple of black eyes, but she denied it, and threw our GDD out because he just could not show some kind of LOVE for an adopted child after they had their own.  So now my DD has moved on with all the money she wants living out of his parents back pockets with millions as they own Jewelry Cos. then it's all theirs when they croak.

As for me we are struggling after 18 years with the total mess SHE CAUSED because she could not keep her legs together. I have 1 dead DD , 2 GCH with no Mothers and she does NOT EVEN CARE. My husband  and I are totally exhausted and our health esp. mine is in the toilet, so my what if again,  I had not tried for 8 years to have this self centered, brat, thinks only of herself, child.  OH GOD what if ????????????????   And I have thought of this before when she wrote me a nasty e/mail, and she got my What If  right back, and I haven't heard a nasty thing from her since.

I know GOD has a plan but my GDD  and I are  STILL TRYING TO FIGURE ALL THIS CRAP OUT.

^^^^^ (((((HUGS)))))

1 person likes this

Ditto!

10 hours ago, godsgifts said:

What if I had never :   Tried so hard for 8 years to have my 2nd child our DD. All our lives are turned up-side down starting with the BF she got pregnant with. He got into our family and did total destruction, especially to my youngest DD.  Now he is in and out of jail, my baby girl is dead and this DD has moved on and married a man a so called Teacher who beats my GR-Kid some what, emotionally my DD,  maybe physically not quite sure, saw a couple of black eyes, but she denied it, and threw our GDD out because he just could not show some kind of LOVE for an adopted child after they had their own.  So now my DD has moved on with all the money she wants living out of his parents back pockets with millions as they own Jewelry Cos. then it's all theirs when they croak.

As for me we are struggling after 18 years with the total mess SHE CAUSED because she could not keep her legs together. I have 1 dead DD , 2 GCH with no Mothers and she does NOT EVEN CARE. My husband  and I are totally exhausted and our health esp. mine is in the toilet, so my what if again,  I had not tried for 8 years to have this self centered, brat, thinks only of herself, child.  OH GOD what if ????????????????   And I have thought of this before when she wrote me a nasty e/mail, and she got my What If  right back, and I haven't heard a nasty thing from her since.

I know GOD has a plan but my GDD  and I are  STILL TRYING TO FIGURE ALL THIS CRAP OUT.

Sounds like you have had your hands full...I am sorry, that truly sucks....I hope it all works out for you and your family.

1 person likes this

Thank, at this point all I have is   "What if"

On 8/7/2017 at 8:34 AM, godsgifts said:

Thank, at this point all I have is   "What if"

I know how it is...I am still waiting for my grandbabies mother to take me to court...I have had her for a year now.

2 hours ago, Hope49 said:

I know how it is...I am still waiting for my grandbabies mother to take me to court...I have had her for a year now.

Good luck to you. 

So sorry you are going through this.  I cannot imagine how hard this must be.