• Announcements

• LatoyaADMIN

What to do if you get a "Wrong Password" message   01/21/16

You must reset your password (even if you know it's the right one) before you can sign into the community. Thanks to the upgrade, there's an issue with passwords and signing in. The good news is that you can click here: http://community.grandparents.com/index.php?/lostpassword/ to change your password (it'll let you reuse your old one). If you can't reach the email address connected to your account then please contact the admin at latoya@grandparents.com and I'll help you sort it out. 
    • LatoyaADMIN

Anonymous posting is back   01/21/16

We've removed the extra step that required you to go to the full-page editor to access the anonymous post option. Now, you can reply to a post and toggle the button to post anonymous (see photo below).    Read more on anonymous posting here:    In short, the mods can see who posts as anonymous, we moderate anonymous posts the same as revealed posts, you can reply anonymously to your own topic, you may report anonymous posts.
GrandNonna

I'm still around and wearing the courts down

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi Everyone ! 

I missed blogging and updating on here and I apologize if I haven't been around in awhile . I wanted to come back with positive news ! So we are in 2017 now and my GP petition for visitation which I prefer to call grandparent time is moving along . I'm in pro se' and I like it. I have in the past wanted a lawyer hired a lawyer too many and became quite broke in the end with lawyers who took thousands and later said sorry I cannot be of help , best of luck to you . And luck has been at it's best , the Gods are with me , and I have been a well behaved pro se' litigant , not speaking unless asked to speak and managed to have a positive communication with the judge and his secretary who gets up from her seat and over to my chair when she has a question .

It has been 18 months since my last quality time with my grandson and his half sibling  . Sheriff service was null until God turned things around on Dec 22 when I received a phone call from my GD's fathers new spouse . Without anyone's knowledge or approval she called me to initiate a visit with my GD and I . I asked where my DD is but was told she was not allowed to tell me .  She put my GD on the phone and GD said Nonna? I remember coming to your house! I miss you and I love you! And the spouse told her Nonna will come see you tomorrow ! And all were happy. I bounced up and wrapped gifts, picked up last minute items , a bathrobe from her favorite disney cartoon frozen , her already purchased scooter ( Frozen also ) and alot more.

But on Dec 23 when I called to say I am on my way ... cancelled. I have felt it was intentional but now it is documented that this is detrimental to my GD emotional health .I got an appointment to see the judge and asked  if I may file a motion for witness subpoena. It was granted and I brought the spouse into the courtroom. She appeared with my GD father and my DD . DD approached the bench and declined to give her address. I was told to serve her in open court. Spouse manipulated the judge and said she had no idea of the address but surely knew how to drive there. DD had 28 days to respond and she didn't . I filed a notice of motion and am wrapping it up for June 21 hearing. When I heard the word HEARING I was so happy. I have a consultation with a volunteer attorney through Catholic Charities this week and I mail everyone my notice and I pray that I can work it out and reunite. 

As for my DD I served her again in court . She sat in on status call after not responding to the petition , and I served her in the clerks office where I found her looking up case info and getting copies of something . Could be her pending DNA in which she failed to finish and the father failed to appear .I have asked to intervene in this area to move the DNA hearing to an order for the father of my GD so that he can begin paying some support. As I stood there watching my DD talk to the clerk I slowly walked over to her and said her name and handed her the notice. I stepped back and let her finish what she was doing knowing she had to turn around and walk towards me . When she did I said do you want to talk to me? And she said no because you cause trouble. And as she turned to walk away I noticed she has a baby bump.  

I fear how she plans on birthing and raising this child. I wonder who the father is and I pray for her salvation , the kids , and that the courts help me to help her in some way that places her into a good structured program so that she can focus on her future and plan on raising three children as an independent single mom. I know nothing about where she lives, whom with , only the spouse knows and uttered she lives with some family . I am guessing the family of the boy she was fooling around with who is too young. But the good news is ... I got my ORDER to petition for visitation.... God is good . June hearing hurry up and God speed yourself .   

G.N.

PS I have distracted my mind by indulging in a 1 year online class in healthcare administration. Since I was injured on the job sometime ago I need to find another avenue. I have been in class for 1 yr and have one more year to go while I am preparing for interviews. Finals for this year are due this week. The college is a great one and I am glad I did this.

Edited by GrandNonna
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, GrandNonna said:

Hi Everyone ! 

I missed blogging and updating on here and I apologize if I haven't been around in awhile . I wanted to come back with positive news ! So we are in 2017 now and my GP petition for visitation which I prefer to call grandparent time is moving along . I'm in pro se' and I like it. I have in the past wanted a lawyer hired a lawyer too many and became quite broke in the end with lawyers who took thousands and later said sorry I cannot be of help , best of luck to you . And luck has been at it's best , the Gods are with me , and I have been a well behaved pro se' litigant , not speaking unless asked to speak and managed to have a positive communication with the judge and his secretary who gets up from her seat and over to my chair when she has a question .

It has been 18 months since my last quality time with my grandson and his half sibling  . Sheriff service was null until God turned things around on Dec 22 when I received a phone call from my GD's fathers new spouse . Without anyone's knowledge or approval she called me to initiate a visit with my GD and I . I asked where my DD is but was told she was not allowed to tell me .  She put my GD on the phone and GD said Nonna? I remember coming to your house! I miss you and I love you! And the spouse told her Nonna will come see you tomorrow ! And all were happy. I bounced up and wrapped gifts, picked up last minute items , a bathrobe from her favorite disney cartoon frozen , her already purchased scooter ( Frozen also ) and alot more.

But on Dec 23 when I called to say I am on my way ... cancelled. I have felt it was intentional but now it is documented that this is detrimental to my GD emotional health .I got an appointment to see the judge and asked  if I may file a motion for witness subpoena. It was granted and I brought the spouse into the courtroom. She appeared with my GD father and my DD . DD approached the bench and declined to give her address. I was told to serve her in open court. Spouse manipulated the judge and said she had no idea of the address but surely knew how to drive there. DD had 28 days to respond and she didn't . I filed a notice of motion and am wrapping it up for June 21 hearing. When I heard the word HEARING I was so happy. I have a consultation with a volunteer attorney through Catholic Charities this week and I mail everyone my notice and I pray that I can work it out and reunite. 

As for my DD I served her again in court . She sat in on status call after not responding to the petition , and I served her in the clerks office where I found her looking up case info and getting copies of something . Could be her pending DNA in which she failed to finish and the father failed to appear .I have asked to intervene in this area to move the DNA hearing to an order for the father of my GD so that he can begin paying some support. As I stood there watching my DD talk to the clerk I slowly walked over to her and said her name and handed her the notice. I stepped back and let her finish what she was doing knowing she had to turn around and walk towards me . When she did I said do you want to talk to me? And she said no because you cause trouble. And as she turned to walk away I noticed she has a baby bump.  

I fear how she plans on birthing and raising this child. I wonder who the father is and I pray for her salvation , the kids , and that the courts help me to help her in some way that places her into a good structured program so that she can focus on her future and plan on raising three children as an independent single mom. I know nothing about where she lives, whom with , only the spouse knows and uttered she lives with some family . I am guessing the family of the boy she was fooling around with who is too young. But the good news is ... I got my ORDER to petition for visitation.... God is good . June hearing hurry up and God speed yourself .   

G.N.

PS I have distracted my mind by indulging in a 1 year online class in healthcare administration. Since I was injured on the job sometime ago I need to find another avenue. I have been in class for 1 yr and have one more year to go while I am preparing for interviews. Finals for this year are due this week. The college is a great one and I am glad I did this.

Welcome back, GN!  Good to see you again! Sorry you're still being denied visits w/ your GC, however, though glad you feel positive about where you are in the situation.

It's a shame that your visit w/ GD was cancelled so abruptly. You say that the new wife arranged it, though, "without anyone's knowledge or approval." I'm going to take a wild guess that either DD or the dad found out (GD may have mentioned it) and said "No." That may be why it was cancelled. But IDK for sure, of course.

Sorry you've spent so much money on lawyers who, in the end couldn't help you. Glad, IMO, that you've been satisfied w/ representing yourself of late and that you were able to get a volunteer attorney for the upcoming hearing. That way, if you don't get the results you want, at least, you won't have paid for it.

I know it must have hurt you that DD wouldn't talk to you. Please rest assured this is not unusual in these cases. People often get angry at those who take them to court. And that's probably more likely in such emotionally charged scenarios as GVR cases (or "grandparent time" cases, as you like to call them).

It seems this hearing is only about GD... or are you still seeking visitation w/ GS, too?

Hope the DNA test proves paternity and that DD begins receiving some CS (child support) from the dad soon!

Meanwhile, it's good, IMO, that you found something else to focus on - the health administration class! So very sorry about your injury, but hope this course leads to new opportunities. Good luck!

Edited by RoseRed135
1 person likes this

Hi Rose,

Glad to see you on here too ! Thank you for the welcome back .I thought that by now the sight of Grand Nonna had members in a panic mode . * Ut oh ... Grand Nonna and her Drama is logged on ... lol ... Just kidding. Yes this case I decided to approach in a manner that will have me communicating ONLY with DD NOT her unbalanced sick father of my GS who thinks nothing is the matter with him. In regards to GD talking about seeing me , maybe that is true she was told not to follow through . At this point , my holiday was spent in tears because of that woman , and the  hateful emails while threatening to me that she and hubby wanted to take custody was all I can handle . One minute this woman is on your side telling you that you did the right thing , and the next she is telling you how she witnesses GS father drunk when picking up my GD for visits that seem to apply only to her because GD father is always at work.

I say let them deal with each other I turned this case into a very interesting one because of the subpoena . In June I have witness appearing with me and am checking on how to present the rest is needed. I would rather make it simple but if this hearing does not work it moves to trial . I don't want to go there .So many people are in the way of this family it is unbelievable . No respect.  They are all now being deposed to tell the truth on who said what about the other and who forbids the other from communicating and telling why.

I was emailed that  ( the spouses) of the father has had  suicidal ideation and as a best interest factor I do  have concerns  ( was told to me by GD aunt * her fathers sister* )  in an email and , her history of restraining orders ( I was prompted to search public records from the email to find that her not so distant past included violent men she filed restraining orders against  but didn't even show up for her own hearing. I think the  father fears what my GD may talk about to me. I am nervous of what is to come in that area. I just want to see, hug , smile spend time with and love my grandkids.  

About GS father ...According to the book I'm sick I don't need help they must know him . I had to deal with him and his dishonest lawyer for so long and he has only said through his lawyer  that he is opposed to GN visiting , that my case should be dismissed , stricken , that I am harassing him , disparaging him , using the legal system to do so , and on and on . But the best part is his lawyer  alleged in open court and in writing that her client has this * developmental disability . The term is defected as impairments such as this are either outgrown by age 18 and if not they become a diagnosis" that has to be managed and treated. So I only with DD. I meet the statute that says at least ONE parent does not object. So far she and GD father have not contested ,or  responded to any petitions , motions, or notice of motions. This is good. Actions speak louder than words. She knows I'm harmless . I mentioned to the judge to consider a consolidation of the cases because both children have different fathers and should be filed on its own case number. I will add my GS to this visit and have this done through DD since no legal paternity has been established and she is the custodial residential parent . Guess we'll see how this turns out but it would be in his best interest to have family time with his half sibling unless someone can prove that I am dangerous . 

This afternoon one of my favorite volunteer attorney's will call me and have already read my motions will guide me of what it may need or not need .Thank God for these volunteer lawyers . I am so thankful for them they do more than the ones who milked me . My last lawyer that I considered was a friend of a lawyer I once dated who had passed away in 2010 . I had a brainstorm in August to look this one up and it turned out to be a real disaster. He gave me this quote to complete the case that was a deal I gladly paid. But it seemed that every time I turned around he was asking me to come talk about the case.  Then he harassed me demanding fool around sessions. Boy was I angry . So he was reported. Then I found out that he was suspended in 2012 for 3 yrs for stealing money from his client and failing to properly represent him. 

Where are the God fearing lawyers ? They volunteer ... 

My oldest DD  won't let us see our 3 GCH, his parents have Money so I in no way could even compete with them in a Court battle. He threw our GDD out and he was furious when we asked for child support. My DD thought we were doing it for free. They didn't even want to help support their own child, and he makes good money.

Even when we went for all or some Custody of our deceased DD's (our youngest) baby the Judge said,"The child should always be with the natural parent."

WHAT? This guy does drugs & sells drugs??  Oh but he says he doesn't any more. Yea right.  The Judge said Because our DD was deceased he would give us 50% Custody, but also the Physologist  (sp) suggested it. He told him he should agree just in case the Judge gave us 100 %, but I think  the  Dr. did it to make sure he didn't get the 100%. It makes  him stay on his toes so to speak.

But good for you and Good Luck.

1 person likes this

Hi GodsGifts ,

I am glad to see you got 50% and am sorry and saddened to hear of your DD being deceased. Today was my hearing and I am feeling like I am another bad episode of the Twilight Zone. Even the judges secretary was shocked at his denial of my visitation today . He has encouraged me to A) type my amended petition , B ) File my notice of motion and motion because my DD failed to respond . She showed up in the April status call with her X's spouse who I subpoena to get an address for my daughter to serve. He gave my DD 28 days to answer. She did not answer. He told me to file my notice of motion and said you know the drill. She failed to answer my motion . I was drilled by the judge today asking me do you know the GP visitation law? ( If I don't by now I am brain dead ) Yes your honor i do. Is your daughter alive ? Yes she is . Are there any orders pending? no your honor there are no orders pending. He continued , saying the Supreme Court rules that a fit parent rights to denial cannot be overturned . She does not want you to see your grandchildren and she has that right he says. I asked can't we consider the relationship and the history ? It says in the statutes other things a judge will consider. I added and said she is not married to either father, and both haven't filed legal paternity in any court of law, my case has been ongoing since 2015 where the law stated that is legal paternity has NOT been established a GP may file a petition for visitation. 

Correct me if I am wrong but in any givin case when you fail to appear fail to respond , fail to show cause or reason for the denial it is favorable for the petitioner . I would like to appeal . There are factors that I yet to be allowed to discuss with a judge . Psychological issues with the GS parent ( father) and now more with the GD fathers spouse. Maybe i haven't prayed enough . But it appears that when a lawyer is standing in front of a judge he is all chipper and agreeable. I noticed this when I had the creepy lawyer who made advances towards me failing to provide proper  representation so I reported him. I filed appearance and the judge encouraged me to file an amended petition so I did .  

Should I file an appeal ? Should i write to our very effed up Supreme Courts? How to ? What do ? The law guidelines say the parents must have a reason and show cause. 

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, GrandNonna said:

Hi GodsGifts ,

I am glad to see you got 50% and am sorry and saddened to hear of your DD being deceased. Today was my hearing and I am feeling like I am another bad episode of the Twilight Zone. Even the judges secretary was shocked at his denial of my visitation today . He has encouraged me to A) type my amended petition , B ) File my notice of motion and motion because my DD failed to respond . She showed up in the April status call with her X's spouse who I subpoena to get an address for my daughter to serve. He gave my DD 28 days to answer. She did not answer. He told me to file my notice of motion and said you know the drill. She failed to answer my motion . I was drilled by the judge today asking me do you know the GP visitation law? ( If I don't by now I am brain dead ) Yes your honor i do. Is your daughter alive ? Yes she is . Are there any orders pending? no your honor there are no orders pending. He continued , saying the Supreme Court rules that a fit parent rights to denial cannot be overturned . She does not want you to see your grandchildren and she has that right he says. I asked can't we consider the relationship and the history ? It says in the statutes other things a judge will consider. I added and said she is not married to either father, and both haven't filed legal paternity in any court of law, my case has been ongoing since 2015 where the law stated that is legal paternity has NOT been established a GP may file a petition for visitation. 

Correct me if I am wrong but in any givin case when you fail to appear fail to respond , fail to show cause or reason for the denial it is favorable for the petitioner . I would like to appeal . There are factors that I yet to be allowed to discuss with a judge . Psychological issues with the GS parent ( father) and now more with the GD fathers spouse. Maybe i haven't prayed enough . But it appears that when a lawyer is standing in front of a judge he is all chipper and agreeable. I noticed this when I had the creepy lawyer who made advances towards me failing to provide proper  representation so I reported him. I filed appearance and the judge encouraged me to file an amended petition so I did .  

Should I file an appeal ? Should i write to our very effed up Supreme Courts? How to ? What do ? The law guidelines say the parents must have a reason and show cause. 

GrandNonna     Thank you for your kind words  We are still reeling from her death even after 14 years.

Anyway, if you got a bad lawyer I'd get on the Computer a check for ones in this field, check  amount of years  a Lawyer & all you can on his back ground. The one for my GS at the time was wishy washy I'm surprised we did get 50%. I was talking w/my DD then and she suggested him saying her FIL knew him. Thinking well he's rich I'll ask him. Years later I told my  DD I didn't like him, to my surprise she says; "Well I'm sorry, he only knows my FIL by golfing with him" Well take a gun and just SHOOT  ME . We're lucky we I did get %50.

So on the child support w/her now yrs later she tried to use this lawyer, $ he's my/GS lawyer until he's 18. What?  I will never use him.

So I got this no nonsense feisty woman who wrote him up & knocked him off the case, made them all mad. She tried for a big support they argued, but my DD has a loan they owe , nothing to do with this. She had them sign a paper they would pay the loan for LIFE of loan, & dropped the support some, but they owed so much back support we still made out.   Get a real feisty no nonsense lawyer. 

Another story was my GDD bio Dad lost his paternal rights,  he was a jail, bird drug addict, etc.  Still not easy, but we got it done.  Never married Yea.  

Good Luck.          

Edited by godsgifts
Hit enter too soon

4 hours ago, godsgifts said:

GrandNonna     Thank you for your kind words  We are still reeling from her death even after 14 years.

Anyway, if you got a bad lawyer I'd get on the Computer a check for ones in this field, check  amount of years  a Lawyer & all you can on his back ground. The one for my GS at the time was wishy washy I'm surprised we did get 50%. I was talking w/my DD then and she suggested him saying her FIL knew him. Thinking well he's rich I'll ask him. Years later I told my  DD I didn't like him, to my surprise she says; "Well I'm sorry, he only knows my FIL by golfing with him" Well take a gun and just SHOOT  ME . We're lucky we I did get %50.

So on the child support w/her now yrs later she tried to use this lawyer, $ he's my/GS lawyer until he's 18. What?  I will never use him.

So I got this no nonsense feisty woman who wrote him up & knocked him off the case, made them all mad. She tried for a big support they argued, but my DD has a loan they owe , nothing to do with this. She had them sign a paper they would pay the loan for LIFE of loan, & dropped the support some, but they owed so much back support we still made out.   Get a real feisty no nonsense lawyer. 

Another story was my GDD bio Dad lost his paternal rights,  he was a jail, bird drug addict, etc.  Still not easy, but we got it done.  Never married Yea.  

Good Luck.          

Thank you . You have been truly blessed I would give what I have left to have a % of time with the children and my DD as well. Unfortunately I spent thousands and am now broke. I had ignorant lawyers , who took money and threw their hands up and quit the case. I had one who is a know all liar claiming that he wrote the GP visitation law to reel you in. But under emotional distress It didn't  dawn on me that hey if this man wrote such a law he did it to make money off of other peoples emotions. The last lawyer i hired  propositioned me . He has been reported 6 months ago I think. As corrupt as Chicago is I wouldn't doubt he is still practicing from his seedy run down motel room where he should rot after his wife divorced him for stealing money from a client and was suspended for 3 years . I was in pro se and I felt comfort as the judge would hint to and to me and to one point asked do you want to file an amended petition?  Do you want to make her a party to the case? ( GD fathers spouse) who caused trouble over Christmas.

What urks me the most is that  today I find out that when my X took my GS home one time the GS father offered him to smoke a bowl with him after he yelled at my GS cursing at him. He told him no and left.  He tells me this LAST NIGHT ! I was so ****** . Why now? He did tell me about the bad talk  and I so wanted to get this into a court of law or a to a guardian .   Seems I can't get my word out anywhere  . 

@GrandNonna - So very sorry that you were disappointed yet again. I imagine it feels as if the judge misled you/strung you along. But IDK if he did or if he just was going through the motions of what he's supposed to do/tell you ("File this, "Do you want to file that?") Regardless, I understand that you had hope, and this must have been a big letdown for you. (((Hugs!)))

It says in the statutes other things a judge will consider... my case has been ongoing since 2015 where the law stated that is legal paternity has NOT been established a GP may file a petition for visitation. 

Problem is, the fact that a judge will "consider" other things, doesn't mean they'll carry the heaviest weight. Sounds like he was focusing more on the Supreme Court decision than anything else. Another problem is that the fact that "a GP may file a petition for visitation" doesn't guarantee that it will be granted. (But chances are, you've figured this out yourself by now.)

I admit, I'm surprised that DD's failure to appear/respond was not held against her in any way. I suppose it's hard, though, for a judge to issue a visitation order if the parent isn't there to hear it and can't be found to notify. I'm not sure what the law generally does in that case.

And I definitely have no idea what you should do next, if anything. Sorry I'm not of much more help. But you've spend tons of energy, hours and, of course, money on these issues - and all to no avail. Perhaps it's a good time to step back a few paces and take a few breaths? Give yourself time to think this over - and maybe for DD to find herself missing you and decide to reach out to you? Easier said than done, I know. But I would hate to see you rush into an appeal, just to, perhaps, end up facing another disappointment...  More (((hugs!)))

1 person likes this

Hi Rose ,

Thank you for your feedback .  The 2015  GPV law had changed in Jan 2016 right after I filed. The judge was focusing on the 2016 law. What I am disturbed about is that the videos I have were never submitted . I thought about writing a letter to the judge but I am researching if that is acceptable . I am so depressed just thinking about my grandson and granddaughter only left with some faded memories . What are they told when they ask about me? Questions that race in my mind are should I mail gifts I purchased to them?  No idea myself . Stepping back is good advise thank you (((Hugs to you too ))) 

GrandNonna    Thank you . You have been truly blessed I would give what I have left to have a % of time with the children and my DD as well. Unfortunately I spent thousands and am now broke. I had ignorant lawyers , who took money and threw their hands up and quit the case. I had one who is a know all liar claiming that he wrote the GP visitation law to reel you in. But under emotional distress It didn't  dawn on me that hey if this man wrote such a law he did it to make money off of other peoples emotions. The last lawyer i hired  propositioned me . He has been reported 6 months ago I think. As corrupt as Chicago is I wouldn't doubt he is still practicing from his seedy run down motel room where he should rot after his wife divorced him for stealing money from a client and was suspended for 3 years . I was in pro se and I felt comfort as the judge would hint to and to me and to one point asked do you want to file an amended petition?  Do you want to make her a party to the case? ( GD fathers spouse) who caused trouble over Christmas.

What urks me the most is that  today I find out that when my X took my GS home one time the GS father offered him to smoke a bowl with him after he yelled at my GS cursing at him. He told him no and left.  He tells me this LAST NIGHT ! I was so ****** . Why now? He did tell me about the bad talk  and I so wanted to get this into a court of law or a to a guardian .   Seems I can't get my word out anywhere  . 

Well I'm blessed I see my GS but not blessed with the loss of my DD to. I'm Blessed I have my GDD who  her Step-Dad didn't like, but in the mean time I have a GDD with a broken heart with her Mother picking her Step-Dad and money over her. She is the sweetest, kindest young lady and has had nothing but bad luck her entire life, I keep praying for her when will it end? The doors just seem to keep shutting. I just want these 2 GCH  to get some luck in their lives and not always bad luck which they both have had their fair share. 

So it's a struggle all around but I have come to live with not seeing my GCH as bad as it sounds and put my love and energy into my deceased DD and the 2  GCH who still show us love. I just want so much for both of them to get some happiness with their unhappy lives for so long. I at times miss my DD for what these 2 miss off her, his Mother, and her Favorite Aunt.   Life just plain s u c k s. 

8 hours ago, GrandNonna said:

Hi Rose ,

Thank you for your feedback .  The 2015  GPV law had changed in Jan 2016 right after I filed. The judge was focusing on the 2016 law. Or perhaps he was thinking about Troxel v. Granville, the case that went to the Federal Supreme Court in 2000? From what I read, a lot of GVR decisions are impacted by that. But, no matter, I suppose. He made his ruling, regardless of what he was focusing on. What I am disturbed about is that the videos I have were never submitted... Sigh....What prevented you from submitting them this time around? I thought about writing a letter to the judge but I am researching if that is acceptable . I am so depressed just thinking about my grandson and granddaughter only left with some faded memories . What are they told when they ask about me? Please try not to torture yourself over this. Faded or not, I'm sure their memories of you are quite fond. Chances are. at least one of them will reach out to you, eventually (when they're older) though I know that possibility may seem very far away, Questions that race in my mind are should I mail gifts I purchased to them?  No idea myself . Stepping back is good advise thank you (((Hugs to you too ))) Glad you appreciate the advice! And how lovely of you to return the hugs!

My heart is w/ you and your GC/ Same in your case @godsgifts/

Edited by RoseRed135