• Announcements

• LatoyaADMIN

What to do if you get a "Wrong Password" message   01/21/16

You must reset your password (even if you know it's the right one) before you can sign into the community. Thanks to the upgrade, there's an issue with passwords and signing in. The good news is that you can click here: http://community.grandparents.com/index.php?/lostpassword/ to change your password (it'll let you reuse your old one). If you can't reach the email address connected to your account then please contact the admin at latoya@grandparents.com and I'll help you sort it out. 
    • LatoyaADMIN

Anonymous posting is back   01/21/16

We've removed the extra step that required you to go to the full-page editor to access the anonymous post option. Now, you can reply to a post and toggle the button to post anonymous (see photo below).    Read more on anonymous posting here:    In short, the mods can see who posts as anonymous, we moderate anonymous posts the same as revealed posts, you can reply anonymously to your own topic, you may report anonymous posts.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
texasmamaw

New Grandson Born Today

3 posts in this topic

I just had a new grandson born at 4:06pm today. He is beautiful, and healthy. I was so blessed to be in the delivery room and watch him make his entrance into this world. I am also blessed to have him and his parents living in the same town. My next grandchild is due in Oct. Unfortunately this baby will be born in another state. Today's experience reinforced in me the desire to be there for the delivery for that baby as well. We make lots of phone calls and text frequently, and even use facebook. But it is still not the same as being there.

Congratulations texasmamaw on your new grandson! You truly are blessed to live in the same town. Enjoy!!

Nona Theresa Congratulations on the birth of your new grandchild! You are so lucky to live in the same town. You are totally right about it not being the same even if you do the best you can to stay in touch with grandchildren and parents in other places. Don't forget about the really inexpensive but amazing option of getting a webcam and using Skype (a free web service and webcams have gotten very reasonably priced).