• Announcements

• LatoyaADMIN

What to do if you get a "Wrong Password" message   01/21/16

You must reset your password (even if you know it's the right one) before you can sign into the community. Thanks to the upgrade, there's an issue with passwords and signing in. The good news is that you can click here: http://community.grandparents.com/index.php?/lostpassword/ to change your password (it'll let you reuse your old one). If you can't reach the email address connected to your account then please contact the admin at latoya@grandparents.com and I'll help you sort it out. 
    • LatoyaADMIN

Anonymous posting is back   01/21/16

We've removed the extra step that required you to go to the full-page editor to access the anonymous post option. Now, you can reply to a post and toggle the button to post anonymous (see photo below).    Read more on anonymous posting here:    In short, the mods can see who posts as anonymous, we moderate anonymous posts the same as revealed posts, you can reply anonymously to your own topic, you may report anonymous posts.
admin

For the Blog View Permission called Friends Only, how do I know who my "friends" are? How do I add friends?

2 posts in this topic

Add users as a friend by clicking on the "Add me as a friend" button when on their user profile. To see the full list of people you've added as a friend, click on the dropdown menu in the top right corner of the screen. You'll see the "Manage Friends" option, which will display your full list of friends. From there, you can also delete people you don't want to be 'friends' with.

UPDATE: This ^^^^ information has changed. Unfortunately, there is no longer any way to "friend" or be "friended" by other members on this site. However, if you open a blog here (in the Blog section), you can still limit who sees your writings, if you would like, as follows:

1. Click on Manage Blog

2. Click on Edit Blog

3. Scroll down to Privacy and click on either "Everyone can read this blog" or "Only the members I choose can read this blog."

4.If you chose the first option, just click on Save at the bottom-right and you're done. If you chose the second option, a box will pop up where you can key in the names of those who can read your blog. After you complete the list, then hit Save.